MILESTONES ADULT PARTIAL CARE (APC)
Teaching life skills in a therapeutic group setting
APC provides goal oriented, comprehensive services to those residents of Salem County who are recovering from persistent or severe mental illnesses.
The Healthcare Commons Adult Partial Care Program is designed according to the principles of psychiatric rehabilitation; focusing on improving the individual’s capabilities and skills. Emphasis is placed on maximizing health, not merely minimizing illnesses.
All service is delivered with respect and dignity and provided according to the individual’s needs.
Services Provided include:
- Counseling/Case Management Services
- Psycho Educational Services
- Pre-vocational programming
- Vocational linkage/referrals
- Skill development programming
- Social/Recreational Services
- Family Support Services
- Psychiatric Services